Ugh. I hate it when you realize that life isn't going so hot. :/ that time would be now.
* my parents have barely spoken to each other in the past WEEK or so
* i keep messing up friendships/relationships
* school is within the next month
* financial junk
* people without jobs
* we can't handle Brennan anymore. it's just too much. for everyone in my family.
* and some other crud.
UGH. I'm just so frustrated. My mom is just layering on the drama and I just flat out told her to knock it off. She is seriously acting like a thirteen year old. But my dad is so insensitive. He doesn't get what's going on. And guess where it all started, yeah.... Brennan. Ugh. I'm just so mad/sad/confused/upset/ and plain old bummed out. I think I'm gonna go drive around know... who knows where I'll end up! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww :( you should call me, darling!
ReplyDelete