Monday, March 29, 2010

Officially moved.

We are officially in the hotel that I hope we will be staying at for awhile. It rocks. I have no idea when we will be moving into our new house, it's still a complete disaster!
A general overview of what's been going on---
*Moving
*Exams last week
*Drama production of Little Women coming up!
*Work
*Youth Group
*I FOUND MY WORLDVIEW BOOK THAT I HAD LOST!!!
*Kickboxing
*Soccer
*Teenworks
*Going to movies
*Visiting colleges
*Maybe getting my braces off?(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
*Staying at my grandma and grandpas house a lot :]
*St. Pattys Day Party
*DU
*Biffles Birthday
*Taylor Swift concert! With Gloriana and Kellie Pickler! Woop woop!

So yeppers. I've gotta get going, Teeworks in the morning, I really don't want to go though :/ I'm so wiped out! :/

Over and Out

G

1 comment:

  1. woot! you are one busy person! lol! see you this weekend! yayness!

    ReplyDelete